Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+13
DaDominicanDude
Iri
Link
Eri
Cyan
Sai
Goldie
Chakramaster
FullmetalHeart
Jec
ShadowB
KEKOLD
Jet
17 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 19 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by Eri Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:48 am

lol dem funeh pics
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 19 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by Jec Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:48 am

Damn... GTA V is gonna need 8GB install on both consoles... I only have like 8.1 on my 360... Haven't checked on the PS3..
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:07 am

:O wow im going to need to free up some room
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Ok this is the first mission I proctor so forgive me if I make a mistake.  Reply at your convenience but know that the end results will be hidden from normal view until the majority of members finish the specific mission. Most should be finished in 5-30 minutes
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Link!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:46 pm

Listen!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:49 pm

U fairy
    Link

Post by Link Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:56 pm

Sup!

This week has been a rough one, I had to buy a car, the good thing is I don't depend on the buys to get to work any more

The down side is I still have to do the change of owner paperwork and pay the car's mandatory insurance, the car is a very old piece of junk but it works

Regarding the last of us I already have the money for it, but I haven't had time to go and pick it up

I'm still super hyped about it, but since you guys never said anything on the subject I feel the later I get it the more chances that we have an enjoyable multiplayer experience
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:15 pm

link play academy and join my village
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:59 pm

After a good amount of people complete my mission I'll post everyones results. You'll be able to see different smaller details within certain paths if you read the responses.
    JNM
    JNM
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by JNM Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:45 am

DarkGeneral wrote:
    JNM wrote:
    Yes I do. It's minimum wage so I've been steady looking for another one to either replace this one or have as well as the current one. Leaning more toward keeping both, especially since it seems that I have a chance of moving up the company ladder with the current one

Ah that's good, are your parents/her parents giving yall tips? Did you guys have a baby shower? How long is baby/mama going to have to stay in the hospital?

Yes, yes, and just got out yesterday
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:02 am

JNM wrote:
    DarkGeneral wrote:
    JNM wrote:
    Yes I do. It's minimum wage so I've been steady looking for another one to either replace this one or have as well as the current one. Leaning more toward keeping both, especially since it seems that I have a chance of moving up the company ladder with the current one

Ah that's good, are your parents/her parents giving yall tips? Did you guys have a baby shower? How long is baby/mama going to have to stay in the hospital?

Oh wow so fast! I thought usually mama and baby stay in the hospital for close to a week but that fast turnaround time is great news. What were doctors orders for post-hospital care?
    Link

Post by Link Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:27 am

Yesterday I tried to read the thread but for some reason reading the forums on my phone is a nightmare, sometimes pages won't even load after several clicking on them, so I fell asleep, let me try again
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:54 am

DO ET!!

and that is very quick jnm congrats.

@D my aunt was in for a week/week half i think, and she had a c section so i can see birth threw normal means would lead to a quicker recovery/less time in the hospital. but in his case it does seem quick.

Link

Post by Link Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:05 am

I'm waiting, ok probably I'll pick the last of us today
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:55 am

Funny moments from the ME Trilogy

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:57 am

DarkGeneral wrote:
    JNM wrote:
    DarkGeneral wrote:
    JNM wrote:

Oh wow so fast! I thought usually mama and baby stay in the hospital for close to a week but that fast turnaround time is great news. What were doctors orders for post-hospital care?
    Staying in the hospital is expensive.
    Link wrote:Yesterday I tried to read the thread but for some reason reading the forums on my phone is a nightmare, sometimes pages won't even load after several clicking on them, so I fell asleep, let me try again
    I know what you mean. I usually hold until the right click prompt comes in and I click open in new window. Glad to see you trying missions though! Now all we need is the illusive jec
    Link wrote:I'm waiting, ok probably I'll pick the last of us today
    duuuuude. I haven't played for days butI'll get on when you do
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:41 pm

DarkGeneral wrote:
    JNM wrote:
    DarkGeneral wrote:
    JNM wrote:

If it was a normal birth the mother can get up and walk in couple of hours. It usually takes weeks if it's a cesarean birth
    Link

Post by Link Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:22 pm

No the last of us, not today
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:53 pm

Why didn't anyone tell me that Sleeping Dogs was True Crime: Hong Kong?! I loved the first two
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:20 pm

I told you guys it was good
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:31 pm

If the ps3 browser wasn't craps I'd be able to edit the training thread faster. I'll post a link with an update on the new jutsu. List is getting pretty long so I might have a separate thread just for them
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Cruz u white
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Ninja training thread was getting long so I made a new thread hosting each jutsu. You would still go to ninja training to 'buy' it, but this way saves room. Took a long time too. Also, I'll be posting the revised versions of sparring and slight tweaks to prices in the shop

Oh yeah I added new jutsu to the list, plus added upgraded forms of existing D rank jutsu
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:43 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:21 pm