Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+13
DaDominicanDude
Iri
Link
Eri
Cyan
Sai
Goldie
Chakramaster
FullmetalHeart
Jec
ShadowB
KEKOLD
Jet
17 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Cyan
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 20 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by Cyan Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:44 am

Jec wrote:Why didn't anyone tell me that Sleeping Dogs was True Crime: Hong Kong?! I loved the first two
    never played the first two but they seemed good. sleeping dogs was fun but i feel it needed better music since it has alot of driving. i only liked their classical station and the karaoke because take on me by a-ha and ran by flock of sea gulls is damn good
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 20 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by Eri Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:15 am

i enjoyed the kung fu soothing instrumentals songs damn good. and some songs were good i felt they were playing some songs for certain missions to provide more of a theme to them.

btw i just got JJ's new album (jcole)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:49 pm

Jec wrote:Funny moments from the ME Trilogy

Pretty funny, too bad there's no more mass effect.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:24 am

Back when fights were team tactical. Theres a good demand for the return from the comments. I know I'd like to see the return of more battles like this

Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:24 am

i am now certified to handle food in california
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:01 am

Lone chakra eri (kh?) can you guys make a Skype meet tonight? D said he could b there b4 eri sleeps(10)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:29 am

maybe
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:57 am

maybe ill let you know when the day progresses.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:45 am

Cyan wrote:i am now certified to handle food in california

So... you're a woman now?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:58 am

yo lone play this for the beginning of the next podcast thanks

Link

Post by Link Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Reading the forums from my phone its a real pain in the ass, gonna refrain from entering the forums until I get my laptop and then I'll enter the ninja academy properly and everything else, any important information please send it to me through the psn guys, if I'm playing anything and you guys want to play multiplayer please lets do it, I'll keep my bluetooth headset charged just in case

I'm gonna miss you guys but when I get back I will start photoshopping again and hopefully contributing more to the faction as a whole, my new laptop will be fequipped for videochat so we can totally record podcasts with me taking part in them, my bank has approved my loan so I'm hoping next week or the next I can get the deposit of the money, thanks for your support guys and hopefully next time I log in will be to give meaning to my membership and be a worthy component of our forums

Cya soon
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:00 pm

It makes me happy knowing you haven't given up on the idea of the academy link. I think the more people participate the more fun it'll be for everyone.

Chakra has mentioned issues with the site on his Mobile too. And nowadays I also have the ugly grey and blue layout with tiny unreadable text on my tab. The only thing is I have the option to click show desktop version, so i bypass it that way. It's still a hassle doing that for every page load, even worse when I leave a window inactive for a while and it resets. We should look into the problem.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:02 am

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 20 BJXSzF6CYAIoB-y.jpg-large-e1367830785830

Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:29 am

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 20 E8e3d85aa9a13b85df36a532eeef3a29-the-evolution-of-pokemon-players
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:03 pm

lone wtf. Why does the auto play.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Ok tomorrow at 9 pm EST we''re having another meet over Skype. We are gonna cover everything from academy, recruitment, new and existing features to changing the look of the site. This is gonna be one of the heaviest meets so far so be ready. Looking for at least 3 ppl to join in and provide feedback, new ideas and above all good discussion. I hope to see you guys on.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:54 pm

That ps3 right? Cause I'll be on tmr for it
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:12 pm

If we can't have someone on Skype then we''ll have to go on the triple as a last resort
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:29 pm

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:lone wtf. Why does the auto play.
    Adblock is your friend.

Also jesus christ the full OP for SnK is awful.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:31 am

I should be free just not sure if I can over ps3

And I enjoyed that one jec lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:34 am

slaves
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:35 am

this site starting to mess up a lot lately it seems...no avatars will load anymore except on mobile....and I've tested more computers and other connections and same thing...dunno why mobile works better at 3G than a direct connections to a router
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:45 am

You can't vote, but you can revolt.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Just a little over an hr left
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:55 am

Hey they finally brought PSN cards back to Amazon. $20, $50, 3 month Plus, and 1 year Plus.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:51 pm