Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Jec
Chakramaster
Link
Eri
Sai
jkrulz777
Jet
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 26 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:58 am

He wants to upload images from his PS3 onto the net. The tablet won't connect via USB to the PS3 (or at least mine wouldn't when I tried, and I have about the same model as Jet) so he can't use the tab for that.

Uploading to google could work though, jet should try that.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 26 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Jet Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:53 am

Google huh? Good idea guys! Will try that soon
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:57 am

Ehhh.... my iTunes won't detect my damn iPhone... Guess it's Apple's subtle way of telling me to buy a new one...
    Link

Post by Link Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:20 am

yeah, exactly, had my ipod 4 break on me for no reason after 2 years of usage, reason I hate apple

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:25 am

itunes fucked up one of my hdds once, even though I was using windows (or maybe because I was using windows, gotta fuck over dat competition).
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:29 am

Itunes killed my family
    Link

Post by Link Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:46 am

oh shit

and yeah apple making your devices die so they can get that new stock out

sounds the way they do things nowadays, I hardly know anyone with a 5 year old cell phone
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:16 am

My iPhone 4's 3 years old. Works great except for the Home Button. Oh well... getting a new phone next year anyways... Still undecided on the Lumia or on a new iPhone. As much as i hate apple, I did like its phone, and I don't wanna lose my app purchases. Damn monopoly, apps should be cross OS.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:22 am

What about that video you posted about the build your phone startup?
    Link

Post by Link Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:29 am

I think that build your phone project was looking for big companies to actually catch interest but it was just a concept that hadn't been really built

and to this day I doubt it has caught the interest of anybody if anything samsung will buy the pattent and let it die in their archives because the real money is in having people buy whole phones time and time again every year
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:39 am

It's a concept. An Motorola is building it
    Link

Post by Link Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:51 am

motorola?

then it will probably be a stylish faulty phone
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:53 am

Well it depends on the user then doesnt it? No time soon then?
    Link

Post by Link Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:08 pm

I had the razor V3 break on me one week after purchase, then got the 3G version a month later and it broke on my 2 weeks after

yeah, totally depends on the user
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:40 pm

Damn so every single model of that phone is broken? Thats terrible
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:55 pm

Jec wrote:Ehhh.... my iTunes won't detect my damn iPhone... Guess it's Apple's subtle way of telling me to buy a new one...

yeah for some "strange reason" after iTunes updates so far it only connects to "certain devices."

on an update for my ps3 HDD tranfer....I've tested it a few times now and finally after enough tries to reformat my external to a new FAT32 setting and it failing to switch. I tried deleting things off (failed to delete...it just ended up in an endless loop of trying to delete the files). After enough tries it shows what's really wrong and why it was doing it. Apparently I gotta replace the external cause something's on it (I guess it's a virus) cause it after I tried it enough it made my PMB files in my laptop unreadable. So I had to put my computer under disk recovery setting to get it to stop popping up.

So it's official.....I need a NEW HDD to finish the process.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:56 pm

Cyan wrote:didnt you post that jec when the movie first came out? or was it someone else? eh im pretty sure someone here posted that pic

yeah jec posted it way back when it first came out on dvd.
    Link

Post by Link Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:59 pm

not saying every single one, but there was a huge percentage of failure in motorola phones back then, I don't know anybody with a motorola for that reason

all I see now are samsungs iphones and xperias
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:00 pm

Link wrote:I had the razor V3 break on me one week after purchase, then got the 3G version a month later and it broke on my 2 weeks after

Jet wrote:Damn so every single model of that phone is broken? Thats terrible

Eh? I've seen people with working V3s... besides... Motorola has reformed itself. Recent phones have been getting good reviews.

Its only fair that the creator of the Cellphone industry revolutionize it with the building blocks concept.
    Link

Post by Link Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:03 pm

let's wait and see

I still think it ain't gonna work, there is too much money involved in the current cell phone trend for a company to step up in a different direction out of a sudden
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:06 pm

nah.. they just need a way to make it profitable. Every block might break down or become obsolete in two years...

Not to mention once patent wars begin a new and all cellphone companies get the right to make blocks and shit.
    Link

Post by Link Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:13 pm

I doubt the target demographic of smartphones is smart enough to build their own phones according to what they need in them

majority of iphone owners are brainless idiots that only use them to take selfies and chat through a couple of chat apps, so much wasted potential...
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:43 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:06 pm

Jec wrote:
    Link wrote:I had the razor V3 break on me one week after purchase, then got the 3G version a month later and it broke on my 2 weeks after

Jet wrote:Damn so every single model of that phone is broken? Thats terrible

Eh? I've seen people with working V3s... besides... Motorola has reformed itself. Recent phones have been getting good reviews.

Its only fair that the creator of the Cellphone industry revolutionize it with the building blocks concept.
    I was being sarcastic
    Link

Post by Link Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:13 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    already seen it, I'm suscribed but half the video was a lot of self promotion

when I saw the title I was gonna post it on my facebook but when they started talking about themselves and their wives and they video edition guy it just put me off from doing it, so I enjoyed half the video, the other part was non important and kinda like a waste of internet

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:52 am